About the Restaurant & Pub
- Washback Pub Hours: 11am-11pm
- Food Service: 12pm-3pm, 5pm-9pm
- Post & Beam Dining Room Hours: 5pm-9pm
- Daily Ceilidhs: 1-3pm, 8-10pm
- To book a reservation, please call us at (902)258-2662 (May - October only)
Our menu is designed and presented by Executive Chef Patrick MacIsaac. Each signature dish is prepared with local ingredients and is influenced by traditional Nova Scotian culture. Dining at Glenora is in the top 100, according to "Where to eat in Canada" and we are proud members and promoters of "Taste of Nova Scotia."
The Washback Pub offers a wide selection of our Single Malt Whisky. Sit and compare all of our favorites!
A Traditional Cape Breton Ceilidh. A ceilidh is a gathering. In Cape Breton this gathering is most often centered around music, story telling, food and beverage. Each day between 1 - 3pm & 8 - 10pm local Cape Breton music is featured in the Washback Pub.